You can count Seann William Scott out of that “American Pie” reunion movie.
Stifler’s done, the actor tells Moviehole.
”Oh, that was enough. After American Weddingâ€”like, I knew when I did it, I was like, â€œI just want to complete this character. Like, I want â€“ for whatever kid that liked it.â€ I was like, â€œI want to answer every question, and I just want to go out with a bang.â€ So I was like â€“ especially after eating shit. It was like, what else can I do thatâ€™s disgusting? You know? Itâ€™s like, whatâ€™s the point of doing a movie if you canâ€™t do anything else to top the last one? Itâ€™s like, thereâ€™s nothing else to do.”
Scott would be much more interested in getting involved in an “Old School” sequel, if it ever happens.
”I just thought, â€œHow â€“ theyâ€™re never gonna make that.â€ I mean, Vince Vaughn? I mean, itâ€™s gonna be a hundred million dollar comedy. Like, you know, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson. No, Luke Wilson. Will Farrell. Like â€“ I wish, though. I should almost send the letter to Ivan Reitman saying, â€œWhy donâ€™t we just base it on Peppers? Letâ€™s do Old School II just about the petting zoo guy.â€”
- Neufeld on Jack Ryan Reboot - December 10, 2009
- Richard Curtis - November 2, 2009
- Nighy wants in on Pirates 4 - October 25, 2009
- Lauren Ambrose - October 19, 2009
- Michael Sheen talks New Moon - October 6, 2009
- Ellen Page - October 3, 2009
- Jesse Eisenberg - October 1, 2009
- Samuel talks Eclipse - September 22, 2009
- Xavier Samuel - September 22, 2009
- Bakula on Quantum Leap film - September 22, 2009