The trades reported today Phil Noyce is attached to direct a flick titled “Above Suspicion” – about the only FBI agent to be convicted of murder. Sounds interesting. Thing is, it’s not the done deal we’re told it is. Seems the announcement was a tad premature.
“As sometimes happens the production company have taken a development deal and placed it in the trades”, a long-time and reliable source told Moviehole. “There is no deal for Noyce to direct “Above Suspicion” and not even a tentative start date.Certainly not the fall of 2009,when Noyce will be in the middle of editing SALT for Sony”.
Even then, Noyce has two other films he’s looking to do after “Salt”, the thriller starring Angelina Jolie, he’s shooting early next year. They “Moral Hazard” for Spitfire Films and “Dirt Music” possibly with Russell Crowe*, through Noyce’s own Australian production company.
* Yep, Crowe is in talks to do Noyce’s long-gestating “Dirt Music” – a film the late, great Heath Ledger was once onboard. The movie is an adaptation of the Tim Winton novel about a couple in a loveless relationship and is set in a remote fishing village on the West Australian coast.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.