No, it wasn’t a bad dream…. Brett Ratner really is the director Nu Image/Millennium and Lionsgate Films have settled on to bring “Conan” back to the big screen.
Yes, shocking, I know – I can’t even begin to imagine how bad this thing is going to be!
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Ratner (“Rush Hour”, “X-Men : The Last Stand”) will first shoot his “Beverly Hills Cop 4″ (I remain optimistic, but I know too well how that’s going to turn out – imagine ”Norbit” crossed with ”Metro”).
Millennium’s Avi Lerner says the new hardcore R-rated “Conan” reboot – I’ll believe it when I see it – will open “on the battlefield where Conan is born and tells the origin story that sets the stage for what will be the first of multiple films”.
“This is a coup for Millennium Films and proves that our choice of projects and material is attracting much higher-profile directors and actors.”
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.