While I don’t think the Beyonce Knowles wants to play Wonder Woman story is news-worthy – Which Hollywood actress hasn’t expressed an interest in playing Princess Diana at one stage!? – I think this could be worth flexing the typing fingers muscles for.
According to IESB, there may be movement on the long-gestating “Wonder Woman”- yes kids, the one Beyonce says she wants to star in – with the site hearing it may have a director.
OK, OK…Now before you go ape-shit and use your keyboard to flatten a cat let’s all be honest and admit how ‘cool’ some of the stuff from McG’s ”Terminator Salvation” looks. He’s seemingly done a good job with that pic. So, he may indeed have what it takes to pull this one off too – but, well, even if he isn’t, it makes sense that he’s in with a shot considering how happy Warner Bros are with what they’re seeing of his Schwarzenegger-less sequel. And no doubt it’ll make a shit-load of money for them.
McG was once attached to direct the-film-that-became “Superman Returns” at one stage.
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
- Batman v Superman Posters arrive! - April 20, 2015
- Star Wars : Rogue One plot, concept art - April 20, 2015
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.