While I don’t think the Beyonce Knowles wants to play Wonder Woman story is news-worthy – Which Hollywood actress hasn’t expressed an interest in playing Princess Diana at one stage!? – I think this could be worth flexing the typing fingers muscles for.
According to IESB, there may be movement on the long-gestating “Wonder Woman”- yes kids, the one Beyonce says she wants to star in – with the site hearing it may have a director.
OK, OK…Now before you go ape-shit and use your keyboard to flatten a cat let’s all be honest and admit how ‘cool’ some of the stuff from McG’s ”Terminator Salvation” looks. He’s seemingly done a good job with that pic. So, he may indeed have what it takes to pull this one off too – but, well, even if he isn’t, it makes sense that he’s in with a shot considering how happy Warner Bros are with what they’re seeing of his Schwarzenegger-less sequel. And no doubt it’ll make a shit-load of money for them.
McG was once attached to direct the-film-that-became “Superman Returns” at one stage.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.