So seems that the uber-sexy producers of “First Howl” will have to work around Eric Stoltz’s schedule next year. Either that or they’ll be heading up to Vancouver to shoot his stuff.
The former “Chicago Hope” star is returning to series television with a role in the just greenlit “Caprica” for Sci-Fi. The network had commissioned a two-hour telemovie, but has only just guaranteed it’ll go to series.
Set to air sometime in 2010, the series is a prequel to “Battlestar Galactica” and is set 50 years before the events in “Battlestar” on the home world of Caprica. Stoltz plays Daniel Graystone, a wealthy computer engineer who, after suffering a family tragedy, uses his technological prowess to change the future of Caprica.
Stoltz’s best known for his work in the films “Mask”, “Some Kind of Wonderful”, “Pulp Fiction” and “Killing Zoe”.
He joins Esai Morales (“La Bamba”), Paula Malcomson and Alessandra Toressani (â€˜’The Sarah Connor Chronicles”, â€˜’Arrested Development”) will also feature in the series. No word on which “Battlestar” stars (and, of course, being set in the past only the actors playing cyclones could possibly return) might make appearances in the series.
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.