Thanks to Paramount Home Entertainment, Moviehole is giving away copies of what’s undoubtedly the funniest and most imaginative comedy of the year, Ben Stiller’s “Tropic Thunder“.
The flick takes no prisoners when it deploys on 18 December, 2008 in an Unrated Directorâ€™s Cut on DVD and Blu-ray, as well as in a single-disc DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment.
Directed by and starring Ben Stiller (Zoolander) and featuring an all-star cast including Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Jack Black (Kung Fu Panda), Danny McBride (Foot Fist Way), Nick Nolte (The Spiderwick Chronicles), and Steve Coogan (Hamlet 2), “Tropic Thunder â€¦ will have you practically catapulting out of your seat with laughterâ€ (FILMINK).
The film follows five pampered actors on the set of a Vietnam War movie, who are thrust into real-life
danger and forced to become the fighting unit theyâ€™re portraying in order to survive. The result is an over-the-top, unforgettable film thatâ€™s â€œa knockout of a comedy that keeps you laughingâ€ (Rolling Stone).
To Win One of 5 Copies on DVD : Fill out your details below and tell us “Which Dazed & Confused star has a role in the movie?”
- Superbowl Spot : Terminator Genisys - January 29, 2015
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.