ou’ll find it to be fairly quiet news-wise over the next couple of days, as we approach Christmas, but we’ll try and dig up enough goodies to keep the machine fueled. And if don’t speak to you before then, I want to thank you for visiting this year (especially supporting us through the whole old-site/new-site changeover headache) and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
– A poster for Will Ferrell’s “Land of the Lost” has hit the InterWeb.
– Some photos from the set of Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming “Inglorious Basterds” are online.
– Upcoming Jean Claude Van Damme sequel “Universal Soldier : A New Beginning” has been retitled “Universal Soldier : The Next Generation”. John Hyams, the son of Peter ‘Time Cop’ Hyams, will direct the film.Â The film, which will be shot in “Quarantine”-esque documentary style, sees the old Soldiers joining forces with the new UniSol models.
– September 18, 2009. That’s when you’ll be able to see Megan Fox’s body, er, “Jennifer’s Body”.
– The Siavash Farahani-penned remake of “The Shadow” is gearing up. Sam Raimi and Michael Uslan will produce. No word on who’ll play the lead.
– Magna Pacific in Australia has confirmed a March DVD date for the De Niro/Pacino dud “Righteous Kill”. It’ll be by-passing theatres altogether here.
– IESB has more story details for the upcoming remake of “Forbidden Planet”, which they say James Cameron may direct.
– Kevin Sorbo (“Meet the Spartans”) will star in “Paradox”, based on the comic of the same name. Sorbo plays a homicide cop on a parallel Earth that’s ruled by magic.
– Kate Beckinsale says she’d love to play Catwoman in a Christopher Nolan-helmed “Dark Knight” sequel. ”Absolutely, that would be awesome. I’d love to do that”, says the “Underworld” actress.
– Tyrese Gibson remains tight-lipped on the long-gestating “Luke Cage” movie but is much more forthcoming when it comes to the “Transformers” sequel.
– The NY Times reports that “My Bloody Valentine” will only be able to be screened in 3D at 900 theaters across America. Why? because most theaters aren’t outfitted with the necessary equipment.
– A very creative fan-made trailer for a “Thundercats” movie is online. Its the work of s San Francisco-based graphic designer and took about 18 months to complete.
– Brazilian fox Juliana Paes has snagged a role in Sylvester Stallone’s “The Expendables”, according to StalloneZone.com
– HBO has sealed a deal with thesp Maria Bello (“The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor”) to develop and star in a new series for the pay cabler. The Untitled hourlong project will be created and penned by Gary Lennon (“The Shield”). Bello is set to star as a woman who’s forced into a life of crime to support her three teenage sons after her husband is killed. Bello’s character employs her sons as henchmen, leading them all down a destructive road.
– Writer Michael Dougherty (”Superman Returns”, ”X2: X-Men United”) has convinced the Fox Network to take a chance on his new series, “Bitches”. The series is about four female werewolves living in New York.
– IGN has some behind-the-scenes featurettes online revolving around the making-of the next direct-to-dvd “Behind Enemy Lines” sequel.
– Russell Crowe’s reps have denied reports suggesting the actor’s trying to have Ridley Scott replaced as the director of “Nottingham”.
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.