Nestor Carbonell (“The Dark Knight”, TVs “Lost”) and Tommy Flanagan (“Aliens Vs. Predator : Requeim”, TVs “Sons of Anarchy”) have joined the cast of Universal’s “Smokin Aces : Blowback”.
The actors are back reprising their roles from the first film that of Pasquale Acosta “S.A. Gerald Diego” and Laszlo Soot, respectively.
Acosta is a maniacal torture expert and mercenary, whilst Soot is a deadly master of disguise.
The new film, a prequel to Joe Carnahan’s popular 2007 actioner, centers on the ‘Tremor’ Family but we’re told not to expect the return of next-big-thing Chris Pine (which probably goes without saying considering the young actor followed up his turn in the original “Aces” with possibly the biggest part next to Jesus, Elvis and Augustus Gloop – Captain Kirk) as oldest brother Darwin.
Production begins next month in Vancouver with P.J Pesce (“Lost Boys : The Tribe”) calling the shots.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.