Firstly, a Happy New Year to you all if you don’t hear from me… secondly, is it OK if I put my drinks on your tab?
– There’s a whole bunch of pictures from next year’s “Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen” online
– The Japanese trailer for ”Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li”, starring Kristin Kreuk and Chris Klein, is playing on a YouTube window near you. There’s also a Japanese trailer for “Red Cliff 2″ up here.
– “Y : The Last Man” director D.J Caruso tells Coming Soon that the film’s near ready to go. ”You have great minds like David Goyer and you’ve got Carl Ellsworth and you’ve got Brian K. Vaughn, and I’m working with them to just kind of crack it and get it down. And we’re almost there. I know it’s a slow process, but I think eventually we’ll get it. We’re going to get it and we’ll get it right, but we had a pretty good breakthrough a couple weeks ago in the final act, and hopefully we’ll get there.”
– ABC has unveiled yet another promo for the forthcoming fifth season of “Lost” which you can view here
– Though he has left the show, “Scrubs” star Zach Braff has already said that heâ€™d be willing to continue recording the voice-overs that connect the story lines of the show, should it get picked up for another reason. And creator Bill Lawrence is already imagining a transition, which he says would be â€œa new show.â€ â€œIt would have to be like â€˜Frasierâ€™ was to â€˜Cheers,â€™ â€ he said.
– “Iron Man 2″ scribe Justin Theroux isnâ€™t ready to talk specifics, but says the nature of his identity is something thatâ€™s going to be a monumental part of the second film.
– Martin Scorsese may have met secretly with hitman John Martorano to talk about doing a biopic on the man. William Monahan, who penned Scorsese’s “The Departed”, will likely write this one too.
– IESB has the trailer for Joaquin Phoenix and Gwyneth Paltrow’s new movie “Two Lovers”, which opens in theaters in Feb, up.
– Twentieth Century Fox has their own Twitter Account. Keep checking here for updates on, er, “Street Fighter” and “Dragonball”.
– Cinema Blend says Kevin Durand (TVs “Lost”) has nixed the opportunity to reprise his role as Jeeves Tremor in “Smokin’ Aces : Blowback”.
– Balthazar Getty might be getting the boot from TVs “Brothers & Sisters”. Michael Ausiello says the “Feast” star ”was informed last week that producers were not planning on picking up his option as a full-time series regular next season”.
– The First casting call for Rob Zombie’s “Halloween” sequel is up at Bloody Disgusting.
– Aint it Cool News takes a look at Stallone’s “The Expendables” script. Meanwhile, we hear Sandra Bullock will not be a part of the film.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.