To celebrate the release of Lost Boys 2 : The Tribe on DVD, Warner Home Video is giving 10 lucky Moviehole readers the chance to win a great DVD pack including both Lost Boys films.
Lost Boys 2: The Tribe takes place in Luna Bay, where vampire surfers quickly dispatch
anyone who crosses their path. Into this dark world arrive moody Chris Emerson (Tad
Hilgenbrinck) and his shy sister, Nicole (Autumn Reeser). Having lost their parents in a
car accident, the siblings move in with their eccentric Aunt Jillian and become new prey
for the local surfers. When Nicole unwittingly drinks the blood of a vampire, Chris must
locate and destroy the gangâ€™s Head Vampire, Shane (Angus Sutherland), before his
sisterâ€™s transformation is complete.
To WIN : Fill out your details below and tell us two ”Lost Boys'” (1987) stars that appear in the sequel
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.