Happy Monday, or Sunday, or whatever day it is where you are. Here lies the mixed tape of news oddities…
– A poster for the forthcoming Kristen Kruek-starrer “Street Fighter : The Legend of Chun Li” has hit the InterWeb.
– The first pic from Harold Ramis’s “Year One” starring Jack Black and Michael Cera can be viewed here, more pics from “Where the Wild Things Are” are here, and a new “Terminator Salvation” still is here.
– Slashfilm.com have images up of the forthcoming “Terminator Salvation” toy line.
– Forest Whitaker is officially in talks to play a C.I.A agent in Sylvester Stallone’s “The Expendables”, according to THR.
– Twentieth Century Fox’s Owen Wilson-Jennifer Aniston starrer “Marley and Me” remained best in show at the weekend box office, fetching a winning gross of $24 million from 3,505 runs for a cume of $106.5 million in only 11 days.
– John Curran (“We Don’t Live Here Anymore”) will direct Keira Knightley in “The Beautiful and the Damned,” a Film Department period drama that’ll shoot in March.
– Tsui Hark (“Knock Off”) will direct Andy Lau in martial arts mystery “Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame”.
– Marla Sokoloff (TVs “The Practice”), Marion Ross (TVs “Happy Days”) and Christina Pickles (TVs “Friends”) have been tapped to star in “Flower Girl,” a wedding-themed original movie for Hallmark Channel.
– Danielle Harris will return for Rob Zombie’s “H2″, says Bloody Disgusting.I’m reminded she lived at the end of the first one…
– “I would have less interest in that than I would in having cigarettes put out in my eyes,” says David Fincher when asked whether he’d be interested in doing a “Se7en” sequel.
– IESB has some details on the “Thor” movie including info on a character that’ll help bridge “Thor” to “The Avengers” movie. They also say Kenneth Branagh will act in the film as well as direct.
– Cinema Blend have your first look at “The Informers”, featuring Mickey Rourke and Brandon Routh, and directed by Gregor Jordan.
– Patrick Muldoon (“Starship Troopers”) and Eliza Dushku (TVs “Dollhouse”) will lend their lungs to the animated “Noah’s Ark : The New Beginning” headlined by Rob Schneider.
– The teaser trailer for the Robert Picardo/Brad Dourif-staring “Legends of Nethiah : The Nameless” is online
– “Terminator” star Michael Biehn will headline the Randall Fried written/directed actioner “Fire Bay”, about a group of operatives who head into Cuba to support JFK’s fight. John Allen Nelson will play Kennedy in the pic.
– Judge Reinhold is said to be involved in a new comedy called “Ugly Me”, about a foxy woman who dons a fat suit to deter guys.
– A “Coronation Street” star talks about her role in “Boogeyman 3″ – in particular, her nude scenes – here.
– James Anthony Cotton (Phil from TVs “Nash Bridges”) will provide the voice of ‘Chuckles’ The Clown in “Toy Story 3″, according to this site.
– Rebecca Gayheart (“Scream 2″) and Soleil Moon Frye (“Sabrina, the Teenage Witch”) have joined Janeane Garofolo in Joshua Tunick’s “For Better or Worse”, a comedy about a pair of grooms whose family, friends, and exes threaten to turn their wedding into a disaster.
– Emma Watson says shes intrigued by the “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” split.
- Wyrmwood - April 2, 2015
- The Flash promo teases the big finale - April 2, 2015
- An American for male lead in Jungle Book : Origins - April 2, 2015
- Transporter reboot gets pushed back - April 2, 2015
- Greg Mclean gunning for Belco Experiment - April 1, 2015
- Bloodline returning for season two - April 1, 2015
- What a Croc! - April 1, 2015
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.