Good news for the five or six that are heavily invested in the newly-revamped “90210” – another original face is returning!
Like, Oh My God… I know!
Tori Spelling, who was originally suppose to pop up in the pilot but nixed the opportunity when she discovered she wouldn’t be paid enough to buy her own Yacht club, is officially in talks to reprise her role as Donna for an upcoming episode -or three.
Michael Ausiello reports, “a show rep confirms that Spelling is in “final negotiations” to return for multiple episodes, adding that her deal could close as early as today.
Reportedly, a big point of contention for Spelling, who’s currently in Vancouver shooting her big Smallville return, was the threat of crossing paths again with sworn frenemy Shannen Doherty. But since the artist formerly known as Brenda Walsh has wrapped for the season, the set will be a Shan-free zone when La Spelling reports for duty on the last few eps. ”
I know I’m wet. You?
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.