Penn and Depp in “Three Stooges”? Just when I thought I’d heard it all….
– Watchmen” fans meet director Zack Snyder as he discusses the creation of Dr. Manhattan at the Apple Storeâ€¦that is just one of the several upcoming “Watchmen” alerts that fans will receive as members of the “Watchmen” Mobile Messaging program debuting this week and running through March 6th. Fans will also get access to the “Watchmen” Mobile WAP site to view and download trailers, voice tones, etc. Hereâ€™s a press exclusive preview of the Watchmen :Â TEXT WATCHMEN to 58671 to become a WATCHMEN Mobile Member.
– Speaking of “Watchmen”, there are two new sets of ”Watchmen” material available for free download over iTunes.
– Despite denials from those involved in the film, Russell Brand tells Australia’s Herald-Sun Newspaper that he has been offered a role in the fourth “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie. He also tells the paper he’s “very excited” about working on the remake of “Arthur”.
– CBS Films is moving forward on supernatural high-school tale “Beastly,” bringing on Daniel Barnz to helm and write the picture. Based on Alex Flinn’s young-adult novel of the same name, the high school fable centers on a popular teenage boy named Kyle Kingsbury who is turned into a hairy monster by a witch in his class.
– Rick in Vancity tells us “Twilight 2″ has been spotted on a production list of films lensing in Vancouver. It lists an untitled sports movie with Chris Weitz listed as director and the producer being Mark Morgan, both of which are involved in “New Moon”. It states the film goes to camera here Mar 23 to May.
– According to Slashfilm.com, During todayâ€™s Time Warner earnings call, CEO Jeff Bewkes compared the “Batman” series to the “Harry Potter” series, noting that he’d like to see a whole bunch of “Dark Knight” sequels in the future.
– Orlando Bloom, Vincent Cassel (“Eastern Promises”) and Olga Kurylenko (“Quantum of Solace”) will topline “The Cross,” to be directed by Andrew Niccol (“Lord of War” ). Niccol has initiated pre-production on the $24 million sci-fi escape story, which is scheduled to start principal photography in July in Australia.
– Sally Hawkins will star in “We Want Sex”, which is about the 1968 strike at the Ford Dagenham car plant when 850 female workers walked out in protest against sexual discrimination in their job performance evaluations.
– Just Jared reports that Johnny Depp and Sean Penn are being sought for the roles of Moe and Larry, respectively, in The Farrelly Brother’s “Three Stooges” movie. Filmdrunk also adds more fuel to the fire by stating that ”Iâ€™ve got a source who says Billy West (famous voice actor from Futurama and Ren & Stimpy, among other things) is meeting with Sean Penn today and tomorrow to help him prep his Larry impression – so that part of the rumor is at least partially true.”.
– AICN has two brand new images from the upcoming “Astro Boy” movie, IESB has a disturbing photo of Jude Law (as a woman!) in “Rage”, Bloody Disgusting have some new stills from “The Mutant Chronicles” (saw this last year, such a mediocre movie),
– Lionsgate and The Weinstein Company on Wednesday filed dueling lawsuits against each other over Sundance hit “Push,” throwing into question who owns distributions rights to the urban drama.
– “Black Hawk Down” screenwriter Ken Nolan has been brought on to rework the script for Paramount’s untitled moon project. Nolan is the latest writer to bring his take to an action film about lunar colonization that has Jake Gyllenhaal attached to star.
– Emma Roberts (“Hotel for Dogs”) will star in Russell ‘Highlander’ Mulcahy’s “Grimm”, according to Bloody Disgusting. The film tells of a family who moves to Marburg, Massachusetts – a town that turns out to be haunted by the most horrific nightmares spawned by the imagination of the Brothers Grimm..
– Michael Ausiello reports that Christine Baranski (“Mamma Mia”) is joining the cast of TVs “Ugly Betty” – “as a woman whom Betty may eventually call mom”, according to Ausiello.
– The poster for “17 Again” (saw the trailer for this yesterday in front of “He’s Just Not That Into You”) is up at IESB, whilst the poster for Aussie thriller “Prey”, starring Natalie Bassingthwaighte, is up at Shock Til You Drop.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.