Brett Ratner is directing “Youngblood” – which, I’m told, isn’t a remake of the Patrick Swayze/Rob Lowe flick of the same name. But shit, betcha the headline made you click through? (An
This “Youngblood” is actually based on a graphic novel – one that doesn’t feature a tittie-shot from Cynthia Gibb (point off!).
Reliance Big Entertainment, an Indian company, has attached Ratner to direct the feature film version of a literary tale of a superhero team sanctioned and overseen by the U.S. government.
â€œMost of the great graphic novels are gone, and â€˜Youngbloodâ€™ is one of the few comicbooks left with tentpole potential,â€ Ratner told Daily Variety. â€œIt was a real personal passion project for me, and a lot of people wanted (â€˜Youngbloodâ€™), but the amazing thing about the guys at Reliance is the speed with which theyâ€™re able to move.â€
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.