Arm-Cannoned “X-Men” mutant Vinnie Jones has joined the cast of Universal’s “Smokin’ Aces” prequel.
Jones, whose many film credits include “X-Men : The Last Stand”, “Snatch” and the recent “Midnight Meat Train”, will play McTeague a bloodthirsty and cunning assassin on the trail of a protected witness in the P.J Pesce-directed flick.
Martha Higareda, seen recently as Grace Garcia in Fox’s “Street Kings”, is also in the film.
Moviehole can also confirm a couple of returning characters (from Joe Carnahan’s original film) – Maury Sterling will reprise his role as Lester Tremor, and Christopher Holley will be back as ‘Beanie’, Buddy Ace’s loyal aid from the previous film.
Tom Berenger, David Richmond-Peck, Michael Parks, Merwin Mondesir and Tommy Flanagan are also in the film’s cast.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.