â€˜â€™Heâ€™s Just Not That Into Youâ€™â€™â€™s Justin Long tells Moviehole that although heâ€™s just about ready to say goodbye to the young underachiever roles that have paid his mortgage for the last ten years (â€˜â€™Itâ€™s hard to keep playing teenagers when youâ€™re hair line is receding as much as mine isâ€™â€™, the actor laughs), he wouldnâ€™t mind another crack at thwarting terrorists with John McClane again.
Long, in Australia to promote the new rom-com with co-star Ginnifer Goodwin, says heâ€™d love to be a part of the new film.
â€œIâ€™m in!â€, Long says.
Upon being informed that â€œLive Free or Die Hardâ€ co-star Mary Elizabeth Winstead is also keen to come back for another sequel â€“ and would love Long to join her â€“ the actor reaffirms his interest.
â€œMary, if youâ€™re reading this â€“ Iâ€™ll do it. Iâ€™m definitely inâ€.
Long played computer-hacker Matt Farrell, who assists officer McClane, in the 2007 hit. Winstead played McClane’s daughter, Lucy.
Though thereâ€™s no script, Twentieth Century Fox are no doubt toying with the idea of a â€œDie Hard 5â€ â€“ especially considering how much money the last flick made! â€“ and star Bruce Willis has let it be known that heâ€™s not ready to disarm McClaneâ€™s holster just yet.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.