Who’s doing What with Whom… and who gets to watch the other smoke the cigarette afterwards?
– Rian Johnson (director of the phenomenal “The Brother’s Bloom”) has donated an amazing, unbelievably rare painted “Brick” poster from Sundance to AIDS Project Los Angeles. They’re auctioning it off on eBay. Click here for details.
– Icon Film Distribution is proud to announce the launch of the “Fame” website.
– IGN Blu-Ray have details up for the forthcoming “Terminator 2″ BR release. They also have a look at the packaging art and a special Blu-ray trailer.
– Here’s a link to an exclusive and uncensored opening scene from the “Sex Drive” unrated dvd.
– IGN Movies has big “Battlestar Galactica” news! Universal are looking at doing a movie – but it won’t be based on the Sci-Fi Channel series.
– The Legendary Pictures website lists “Superman Unleashed” as the in development sequel to ”Superman Returns”, according to SlashFilm.com. Meanwhile, Lee Daniels film has been renamed “Precious”, according to Blackvoices.com
– Ebay has an option to donate a dollar to the Australian Wildfire cause with every purchase. Please make sure you give – if you’re able to.
– IGN Movies has premiered one of three new international posters for Quentin Tarantino’s highly anticipated “Inglourious Basterds”.
– Aint it Cool News now say it’s not definite that Schwarzenegger will appear in “The Expendables”. If he does, however, he may be seen as ”not as the Governor, but as something a bit more gritty, scarred and brutalized”
– Linda Hamilton tells MTV that it’s likely she’ll be back as Sarah Connor for “Terminator Salvation”. ”I would probably be very happy to loan my voice depending on what the material is. Wait and see. They’re already writing it. We’ve been negotiating it”, says the actress.
– Richard Donner tells Aint it Cool News that Mel Gibson turned down “Lethal Weapon 5″ mainly because Donner hadn’t been asked back. The filmmaker says if chose to do another sequel, he may be able to get Mel to do it. ”Now, do I think one could be done? Without a second’s hesitation. I have a phenomenal, wonderful story with Channing Gibson who wrote the fourth one. He’s a wonderful writer, and he came up with this truly great story. Yes, we could do it, and I think that the gang that loved Lethal Weapon would love it. And maybe at that point I could get Mel to do it. Who knows? I’m going to do another picture with Mel in between all the pictures he’s doing, and we’ll see.”
– Mickey Rourke still MAY be in “Iron Man 2″. The Oscar Nominee tells ReelTalk.TV that he really wants to do the movie, but isn’t committing yet.
– A second unit for “The Green Lantern” movie will be shooting scenes from Victoria’s Avalon Air Show next month.
– Tune-In to MTVâ€™s Quarterly Movie Special â€œSpoilers” at 8:00pm EST Tomorrow, Saturday February 21st for Exclusive Content from ”Star Trek”.
– Zach Snyder tells Collider that he plans to start shooting his next film “Sucker Punch” in the Fall. The film is said to be a wild take on “Alice in Wonderland”. Speaking of “Alice”, Stephen Fry tells the BBC he will be playing the Cheshire Cat in Tim Burton’s take on the fairytale.
– “The Dark Knight” has become the fourth film to take in more than $1 billion in worldwide box office.
Warner Bros. made the announcement Friday afternoon, saying that the combined domestic and international gross had totaled $1,001,082,160 to date — about $533 million domestically and $567 million overseas.
– Dorothy Bridges, actress and mother of actors Beau and Jeff Bridges, died Feb. 16 in Los Angeles. She was 93. Bridges was married to actor Lloyd Bridges for 60 years until his death in 1998.
– Stephen Gaghan has been tapped to pen the adaptation of “Dead Spy Running,” an espionage novel to which McG is attached to direct for Warner Bros. Based on a book by British author Jon Stock, the film is meant to be the first in a trilogy and aims to reinvent the spy genre by telling the origin story of a newly trained spy in a tone that mixes the grittiness of “The Bourne Identity” with the wittiness of John Le Carre’s oeuvre.
– The latest ”Grey’s Anatomy” rumor making the rounds has Shonda Rhimes mulling a bait and switch that would find terminally ill Izzie living and George dying, says Michael Ausiello.
– Keegan Connor Tracy (Jeanne in “Battlestar Galactica”) has joined the cast of “Smokin’ Aces : Blowback”, which commenced filming in Vancouver this week.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.