Scream Quadrilogy fansite Ghostface has let us know they’ve received a potential scoop about the next three “Scream” movies.
A scooper, assumingly someone with access to the William Morris Agency Intranet network, has taken a screengrab of that particular portals news page.
Kevin Williamson penning three new “Scream” films? Hmmm. First I’ve heard of it. Not that I’m bangning a Wesintein secretary and would be privvy to such information anyway…but still, it seems a little unlikely Bob and Harvey would be signing off on three new sequels – they’re scared to even release half of their horror films these days, let alone greenlight three-from-the-same-cloth at the same time. In addition, I’ve heard what a task it’s been for the Weinstein’s to even get Williamson back to write the recently-announced “Scream 4″. As far as I can gather, Williamson wasn’t that interested – but has since had his arm-twisted.
I’m going to check in and see if we can’t get some kind of confirmation or denial on this. Meantime, what do you guys think? Three new “Scream” films? Would Kevin Williamson really be thinking so far ahead? And what about this “Bedroom Window” remake?
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.