Echo Bridge Entertainment have released the teaser poster for their upcoming comedy “Virgin on Bourbon Street” starring Rob Schneider, Jenna Dewan (“Step Up”) and Brianne Davis (“Prom Night”).
Directed by Clare Kilner (“The Wedding Date”, the upcoming “Secret Diary of Adrian Mole”), the film sees Dewan play a pure and pretty virgin who goes to college on a scholarship from ‘Can’t Hurry Love’, a sexual abstinence before marriage group. Her college roommate Naz is a flashy, filthy, sexually active party girl.
Schneider plays Crazy Ed, the sleazy, slimy Chicks Go Crazy producer.
Schneider told Moviehole in late 2008 that he’s quite proud of this film. I recall he said it’s similar to another upcoming film of his, the Dana Lustig-directed “Wild Cherry”, which I believe he said has a like-minded storyline, but a bit more going for it. From what I could gather, “Cherry” is a bit crazier, this is wittier. But, shit, this is Rob Schneider we’re talking about – nobody’s expecting “Kramer vs. Kramer” from either.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.