A couple of bloodsuckers are joining – appropriately enough – HBO’s “Entourage”.
Jamie Gertz, from “The Lost Boys”, and Autumn Reeser, from “Lost Boys 2 : The Tribe”, have retracted their teeth long enough to ink deals on Doug Ellin’s super-satire.
Gertz, also known for her roles in the films “Less Than Zero” and “Twister”, will play the wife of Andrew Klein (Gary Cole), recently brought to Miller/Gold as an agent by his longtime friend, Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven).
In the years between sucking on Jason Patric’s (who, funnily enough, recently guest-starred on “Entourage”) neck in Joel Schumacher’s “Lost Boys” (1987) and now Gary Cole’s, Gertz co-starred on the popular sitcom “Still Standing” opposite Mark Addy.
Reeser, who played Nicole in Warner Premiere’s “Lost Boys 2 : The Tribe”, will play Lizzy, a new junior agent at Miller/Gold.
Hollywood Reporter has more..
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
- Hear Robin Williams’ final role - December 16, 2014
- Tom Hanks forms a Circle - December 16, 2014
- Trailer : Knight of Cups - December 16, 2014
- Beetlejuice 2 is closer than ever! - December 16, 2014
- Four directors in the mix for Star Trek 3 - December 16, 2014
- Pirates on the hunt for hottie - December 16, 2014
- Tatum, Pratt as Ghostbusters!? - December 16, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.