Moviehole has some great “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” prizes to celebrate the film’s release on DVD & Blu-Ray on March 12!
The movie, starring Simon Pegg, chronicles Sidney Youngâ€™s (Pegg) descent from promising journalist to dismal failure at Sharps, New York â€™s most prestigious magazine.
Pegg (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead) is joined by an all-star cast including Kirsten Dunst (Spider-Man trilogy), Jeff Bridges (Iron Man), Gillian Anderson (The Last King of Scotland) and Megan Fox (Transformers) in the film adaption of Toby Youngâ€™s international best-selling novel, “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People”.
Moviehole has 5 copies of the Blu-Ray to Give Away thanks to Paramount Home Entertainment. To Win, just fill out your details below and tell us : Which “Iron Man” star features in “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People”?
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.