Sad, say day folks – The Power Rangers have been pink-slipped.
– The Power Rangers have been decommissioned. According to The New Zealand Herald, the long-running adventure series has been canceled.
– Autumn Reeser (“Lost Boys : The Tribe”) has joined the cast of director P.J Pesce’s “Smokin’ Aces : Blowback”, now shooting in Canada.
– John Ashton (“Beverly Hills Cop”) will return to the big screen in “Middle Men”, a new comedy starring Luke Wilson, Giovanni Ribisi and James Caan. The film tells of the birth of the Internet Porn Industry.
– According to his management, Kerry Shale (“The Jacket”) has joined the cast of “Universal Soldier : A New Beginning” opposite Jean Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren.
– Charisma Carpenter (“Veronica Mars”, “Buffy”) and Gisele ItiÃ© (“”Profeta, O”) have joined the cast of Sylvester Stallone’s “The Expendables”.
– Scott Grimes, Kevin Durand and Alan Doyle have been cast as ‘The Merry Men’ in director Ridley Scott’s “Robin Hood”.
– Mick Molloy will star in “The Jesters”, a new sitcom for Movie Extra. The program is a satire about the day-to-day battles of a sketch comedy veteran turned producer. Molloy will star in the lead role of Dave Davies, alongside the likes of Deborah Kennedy and Susie Porter.
– The first photo from the set of the-movie-that-Mickey-Rourke-says-he’ll-probably-do-now is up at Coming Soon.
– As you may/may not have read today, John Cena (“12 Rounds”) tells Moviehole that he’d love to be a part of Robert Rodriguez’s “Predator” remake – but not necessarily play Schwarzenegger’s ‘Dutch’ role.
– Russell Brand tells Access Hollywood that he has been offered a role in “Pirates of the Caribbean 4″ but won’t likely do it because he’s busy with “eight other things”.
– Spanish helmer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo has made a deal with MGM to develop a film based on director Roger Corman’s 1963 pic “X: The Man With the X-Ray Eyes,” a movie from the Lion’s library.
– According to Michael Ausiello, “Friday Night Lights” might be returning for another season – or is that two seasons!? There is a god!
– Warner Bros tells Moviehole that’s there’s “no truth to the Australian newspaper’s story that Christian Bale is going to be replaced by Sam Worthington as Batman”. Just as I thought…
– Alex Proyas tells MTV that there might be an opportunity to make a sequel to “Dark City”. If it happens, he’d have Rufus Sewell’s character be the villain this ’round.
– Lionsgate has announced the DVD release of (a film I’m the sales agent for) “Razortooth” starring Kathleen LaGue and Doug Swander. And here’s a tiny titbit for you : A kinda/sorta/potential sequel is in the works.
– TVShowsonDVD.com have news on the forthcoming Blu-Ray releases of the first two seasons of “Lost”.
– The Pang Brothers will direct a 3D sequel to their horror classic “The Eye”. This one will be titled “The Child’s Eye”, according to Production Weekly.
– Christopher Showerman has joined the cast of the horror film “Wrong Way” co-starring Jason London, Elisa Donovan and Dee Wallace. Andy Lauer (remember Charlie from “Caroline in the City”?) directs the pic, the story of six friends who take a tour into a town that doesn’t exist anymore.
– Gary Daniels (“Tekken”),Matthias Hues (“The Rogue”) and Mark Lester (“Eyewitness”) will star in the medieval action pic, “1066”, for director Robin Jacob.
– “Twolander”. That’s what the sequel to Ben Stiller’s “Zoolander” may end up being called – not that it’s any closer to happening than it was two years ago.
- Goldblum, Hemsworth join Independence Day 2 - March 5, 2015
- Stevens, Evans join Beauty and the Beast - March 5, 2015
- Mr. Holmes - March 5, 2015
- Diablo Cody on Barbie writing duties - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Self/Less - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Little Boy - March 4, 2015
- Trailer : Big Game - March 4, 2015
- Redmayne, Vikander in The Danish Girl out November 27 - March 4, 2015
- Trailer : Avengers : Age of Ultron - March 4, 2015
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.