Not surprisingly, considering how much coin the last one bought in (Director P.J Pesce received a bottle of champas in the mail from the studio – says it all!), Warner Premiere have greased the wheels on a second sequel to “The Lost Boys”.
According to Bloody Disgusting, Evan Charnov (”Fearless”) has been hired to write the new film. Corey Feldman, who will also executive produce, returns as Surfboard-Shaper and Vampire-Hunter Edgar Frog.
And I’ve a bit of an exclusive titbit to add to this news (guess it’s safe to spill the beans now without anyone losing their door plaque) : This will be the ‘Official Return of the Frog Brothers’! Yep, Jamison Newlander will be rejoining Feldman for this new jaunt. The Garlic-carrying duo of Joel Schumacher’s original masterpiece (yes, you heard me – masterpiece!) will finally get the chance to play tag with some coffin dodgers again.
‘Fangs’ to Brad.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.