Not surprisingly, considering how much coin the last one bought in (Director P.J Pesce received a bottle of champas in the mail from the studio – says it all!), Warner Premiere have greased the wheels on a second sequel to “The Lost Boys”.
According to Bloody Disgusting, Evan Charnov (”Fearless”) has been hired to write the new film. Corey Feldman, who will also executive produce, returns as Surfboard-Shaper and Vampire-Hunter Edgar Frog.
And I’ve a bit of an exclusive titbit to add to this news (guess it’s safe to spill the beans now without anyone losing their door plaque) : This will be the ‘Official Return of the Frog Brothers’! Yep, Jamison Newlander will be rejoining Feldman for this new jaunt. The Garlic-carrying duo of Joel Schumacher’s original masterpiece (yes, you heard me – masterpiece!) will finally get the chance to play tag with some coffin dodgers again.
‘Fangs’ to Brad.
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.