Thanks to Roadshow Film Distributors, Moviehole has 25 double passes up for grabs to see “Bottle Shock”, the new dramedy starring Bill Pullman, Alan Rickman, Chris Pine and Rachael Taylor.
Based on a true story, Bottle shock chronicles the events leading up to the famous Paris Tastings of 1976, wherein Napa wines bested the exalted French wines in a blind tasting and put California wines on the map for good. The story is told through the lives of father and son, Jim (Bill Pullman) and Bo Barrett (Chris Pine), who founded Chateau Montelena in the early 1970s and whose Chardonnay went on to win what was eventually coined “Judgement of Paris.” Jim Barrett, who had been a successful real estate attorney previously, is emblematic of the California vintners’ spirit – mavericks who had come to Napa on a quest to make world class wines.
To Win, Fill out your details below and tell us : Which Australian actress appears in the film?
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
- Gotham : Feore Walk With Thee - January 27, 2015
- Squee! Scream series gets a Jonas brother! - January 27, 2015
- Tennant’s post-Gracepoint gig is with Marvel - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.