Whilst the bean counters at Summit tot up all the coin theyâ€™ve generated for the â€œTwilightâ€ DVD release over the past couple of days, producers of the filmâ€™s sequel have been adding more cast.
According to Cinemablend.com, Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman have been cast as members of the â€œNew Moonâ€ Wolf Pack (man, Stiles is gonna make some money out of this lot! Sorryâ€¦ bad â€œTeen Wolfâ€ joke). The Native American/First Nation actors will â€“ assumingly, I havenâ€™t read the books â€“ be buddies of hairy Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) in the Chris Weitz-directed pic.
In â€œThe Twilight Sagaâ€™s New Moonâ€ (Yes, I can see kids asking for tickets to that and not just plainâ€™ ol â€œNew Moonâ€), the wolf pack defends humans against vampires although they have a tribal history intricately entwined with Edward Cullen and his family.
There’s some set pics from the film, featuring ‘The Wolf Pack’, over here.
Robert Pattison, Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning and Billy Burke are back for round two this November.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.