Nemoâ€™s headed for Manly Beach.
According to CineFOOLS, McGâ€™s reinterpretation of â€œ20,000 Leagues Under the Seaâ€, starring Will Smith in the title role of the nautical skipper, is headed to Australia.
Itâ€™ll be the second major U.S production to shoot in Australia this year â€“Martin Campbellâ€™s â€œThe Green Lanternâ€ is due to lens in Victoria (the site says Avalon Airport, just out of Melbourne, is being earmarked for the shoot) and NSW in September â€“ and, according to the rumour mill, not the last (seems weâ€™re economically viable again) with the new â€œNarniaâ€ film also looking at renting space in the land of Vegemite sandwiches and kangaroo steak (Iâ€™m Australian â€“ Iâ€™m allowed to take the piss).
More on the â€œ20,000 Leaguesâ€ shoot soon, hopefully.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.