No need to pull up your pants, put your belt back on, and tuck your polo back into your trousers – Overbrook Entertainment are still planning to fuck you up the ass, but seems it mightn’t hurt as much as we first thought it would.
The lube? According to star Jackie Chan, Producer Will Smith’s “Karate Kid” remake won’t be released under that name – Thank God[s]! – but,er, “The Kung Fu Kid”. It’s still a remake of John G.Avildsen’s classic ’84 pic, just that nobody will know it now. Less of a blemish, right?
You can read Chan’s quote at FirstShowing.
Jaden Smith (Will’s son) will play the lead in the Chris Murphy-penned remake. Harold Zwart, helmer of the absolutely abysmal “Pink Panther 2″, is line to direct. Chan plays Mr Myiagi, the fly-squatting Karate master played by the late, great Pat Morita in the original (and its three sequels).
“The Next Karate Kid” is starting to look good.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.