Former real-life lovebirds Justin Long and Drew Barrymore will team (they were both part of the ensemble cast of “He’s Just Not That Into You” but never shared scenes) for the Newline comedy, “Going the Distance”, says Variety.
“Distance,” to be directed by Nanette Burstein, is being produced by Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot via their Offspring Entertainment shingle.
Penned by tyro writer Geoff LaTulippe, “Distance” centers on a man and woman in a long-distance relationship who ultimately realize that they both would be happier dating someone closer to home.
Barrymore and Long split last July after dating for almost a year, but have been spotted recently getting very cosy at several Hollywood nightspots.
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
- Flash/Arrow spin-off adds Franz Drameh - April 24, 2015
- Madea vs. the Ninja Turtles! - April 24, 2015
- Claflin, Ahmed for Star Wars - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Black Mass - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.