Disney has set the ball rolling on â€“ surprised itâ€™s taken them this long â€“ a remake of 80s hit â€œThree Men and a Babyâ€.
According to EntertainmentFix, the redo â€“ which will again center on three swinging bachelors who are forced to change their ways when a baby turns up on their doorstep â€“ will be written and directed by Jonathan Frakes and produced by Frakes’ Goepp Circle Productions.
And whoâ€™ll be stepping into the crÃ¨che once occupied by Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg and Ted Danson?
Three of todayâ€™s most popular young actors, of course.
The site says Jonah Hill (â€œSuperbadâ€), Justin Long (â€œHeâ€™s Just Not That Into Youâ€) and Zac Efron (â€œ17 Againâ€) are in talks to play Peter, Michael and Jack, respectively. Musician Taylor Swift is in final talks to play Sylvia Bennington , the babyâ€™s mother. In this version, Sylvia would be an accomplished country music singer who decides to drop the baby off with her kindly former manager, Peter (Hill), whilst she goes on tour.
Production is set to begin in early August.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.