Thanks to Warner Home Video, Moviehole has 10 copies of the terrific “Smallville – The Complete 7th Season” to Give Away.
The town of Smallville is mostly inhabited by ordinary folk looking to live a peaceful life. But among their number is Clark Kent (Tom Welling), the future Superman who faces a daily struggle to control his special powers and keep his true identity a secret.
This seventh season of “Smallville” offers plenty of surprises for the young Man of Steel, plumbing the vast store of Superman mythology to introduce two characters from the comic books: Clack’s cousin Kara (Laura Vandervoort), also known as Supergirl; and Bizarro, an evil Clark Kent look-alike. Meanwhile, as Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum) becomes infatuated with Kara, Clark comes ever closer to the truth about his parents and his home planet Krypton. Included here are all 22 episodes of the seventh series, including guest appearances by past Super-stars Dean Cain and Helen Slater!
- Competition Open to Australian Residents Only
TO WIN: Fill out your details below and tell us a cast member of the original “Superman” movie that hasn’t appeared on “Smallville”?
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.