Whenâ€™s â€œSin City 2â€ coming!?
Well, if you ask any of the attached cast members, â€œSoonâ€.
If you ask Bob and Harvey Weinstein, theyâ€™ll likely change the topic.
They wonâ€™t be skirting around the issue because they havenâ€™t got the coin to make it, theyâ€™ll be keeping mum because their shingle (The Weinstein Company) has lost the rights to the film. And why? Because they never followed through on their plans to make the follow-up to Robert Rodriguezâ€™s sensational pulp-corn flick.
According to IESB, a private equity group will likely finance the film, with Rodriguezâ€™s Troublemaker Studios producing. What usually happens in this case is the film is financed, in this case independently, and then sold to the highest (though not always) bidder.
Considering the script has been done for months, and both Rodriguez and co-director Frank Miller have been ready and waiting to go for quite a while, this new turn of events could actually spur on a start date.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.