Whenâ€™s â€œSin City 2â€ coming!?
Well, if you ask any of the attached cast members, â€œSoonâ€.
If you ask Bob and Harvey Weinstein, theyâ€™ll likely change the topic.
They wonâ€™t be skirting around the issue because they havenâ€™t got the coin to make it, theyâ€™ll be keeping mum because their shingle (The Weinstein Company) has lost the rights to the film. And why? Because they never followed through on their plans to make the follow-up to Robert Rodriguezâ€™s sensational pulp-corn flick.
According to IESB, a private equity group will likely finance the film, with Rodriguezâ€™s Troublemaker Studios producing. What usually happens in this case is the film is financed, in this case independently, and then sold to the highest (though not always) bidder.
Considering the script has been done for months, and both Rodriguez and co-director Frank Miller have been ready and waiting to go for quite a while, this new turn of events could actually spur on a start date.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.