My old mate (and producing partner) Muse Watson has been cast in Brett Ratner’s new boys-in-blue comedy, “Cop House”. The project, which reunites Muse with his “Prison Break” EP Ratner, is set in a half-way house for troubled cops.
Muse, also known for his roles in the “I Know What You Di Last Summer” films, “From Dusk Till Dawn 2″ and “Dead Birds”, will play Stubbs, the ‘house manager’ in the Fox pilot. Muse is ecstatic to be doing a comedy after lending his talent to much heavier projects in recent years. If you’ve seen his cameo in “Austin Powers : The Spy Who Shagged Me” though (he played the Klan member), you’ll know he’s more than capable of stealing laughs.
Scott Caan, Tony Hale (TVs “Arrested Development”), Rachael Harris (“The Soloist) and Ajay Naidu (“Office Space”) also star.
Ratner will direct the pilot and executive produce the series for Fox.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.