Our buddy Adam Scott (“Knocked Up”, “The Aviator”, TVs “Party Down”) was recently announced as the male lead in director Alex Aja’s fishy “Piranha” reboot.
The film, starring Elisabeth Shue, is set in Lake Havasu, Arizona, where a tremor causes the lake’s floor to open, setting free scores of prehistoric piranhas. It’s up to Shue’s character, the local Sheriff, and her teenage son, to essentially – not to sound too ‘Mighty Mouse’ – save the day.
Scott, currently hamming it up as Henry Pollard on Starz’ “Party Down”, will play Novak, a diver for the US Geological Service who helps discover the piranha outbreak.
Scott tells us “[Piranha 3-D] should be fun, I love the original and the pedigree involved,Â [Joe] Dante, John Sayles. Alex is an amazing director and a such a cool guy, really looking forward to it”.
Congratulations again bud!
- Billy Zane returns for Zoolander 2 - April 21, 2015
- Captain Marvel writers confirmed - April 21, 2015
- Pan postponed - April 21, 2015
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
- Batman v Superman Posters arrive! - April 20, 2015
- Star Wars : Rogue One plot, concept art - April 20, 2015
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.