So who has Sylvester Stallone coaxed into playing ‘Church’ (the chap that hires the titular crew) in “The Expendables”?
Sheryl Main, official twitterer for the film, posted these two intriguing bits today :
- looks like we have a Church and man it is great casting. Should be able to announce it very soon…
- waiting 4 the i’s 2 be dotted and the t’s to be crossed on the Church deal but the rumor is Sly Arnold & Church in a scene togethr
If it isn’t enough that Schwarzenegger’s going to appear in a scene with Stallone, consider this : Bruce Willis is rumoured to be playing Church. I can’t confirm that, and I’m merely going on what other people have heard, but how cool would that be!?
- Pitch Perfect 2 - May 5, 2015
- It’s a Summers day for X-Men : Apocalypse - May 5, 2015
- Can Sela ward off aliens in Independence Day 2? - May 5, 2015
- Miller boy clowns around for It - May 5, 2015
- Check out Vanity Fair’s Force Awakens photos! - May 5, 2015
- Trailer : San Andreas - May 5, 2015
- Lionsgate confirms John Wick 2 - May 5, 2015
- Happy Fett! - May 5, 2015
- Why Joss Whedon left Twitter - May 5, 2015
- Another Suicide Squad pic : Will Smith as Deadshot! - May 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.