Three terrific “Expendables” billboards have been spotted at Cannes…. and yes, they’re real (we’ve confirmed it with the PR company handling the movie).
Though I’d think it might’ve (I understand why they haven’t – Stallone, Li and Statham mean ‘money'; the others – sans Rourke – not so much) been funner to have mentioned the entire ensemble on the cast (thus, mentioning Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts and so on), the artwork does do the trick.
In addition, there’s candid pics of Sly and co-star Terry CrewsÂ – albeit pictured separately – over at the film’s official blog.
Speaking of, the blog mentions Schwarzenegger and-another-certain-action-icon’s cameo :
Ok as for Church â€“ some of youÂ haveÂ it right (Bruce Willis – Clint) but I canâ€™t release the name until the deal is absolutely finalized. Â Iâ€™m not trying to tease Â you I am trying to cover my ass so bear with meâ€¦you wonâ€™t be disapoointed..at least most of you wonâ€™t.
as for Arnoldâ€¦howÂ much time he can devote to his â€œcameoâ€ depends on what is happening in Caliâ€¦ but Sly promises every minute of Arnoldâ€™s screen time will deliver. Â Since I worked with Arnold for 13 years it will be fun to be back on a set with himâ€¦and Slyâ€¦and Church
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.