Wait… What!? A live-action “Mad Max 4″? Wasn’t George Miller going to direct an animated “Max” flick instead?
According to The Daily Telegraph, Miller is – once again – gearing up to shoot “Mad Max 4″ in Sydney.Â Suggesting it’s indeed a live-action film, the paper reports ”Scouting for locations is already happening and specialised technicians have been approached”.
Last we heard, Miller was prepping an R-rated, stereoscopic anime flick for theatrical release.
Wouldn’t it be great if Miller had suddenly canceled his plans to shoot an animated “Max” film in favour of a live-action one because Mel Gibson finally agreed to do it?
Stranger things have happened… but yes, that’s a dream… a big, fat wet one.
“Mad Max 4″ was originally set to shoot in 2003 until financing collapsed in the wake of the Iraq War.Â The hiccup, combined with his age, saw Gibbo go cold on the project.
- Story deets for Noomi Rapace starrer Rupture - April 21, 2015
- James Wan doing remake of The Entity - April 21, 2015
- Shadowhunters recruits out of Vampire Academy - April 21, 2015
- Final Trailer : The Death of Superman Lives - April 21, 2015
- Friday Night Lights star headlines S.H.I.E.L.D spin-off - April 21, 2015
- Another original returns for X-Files sequel series - April 21, 2015
- Billy Zane returns for Zoolander 2 - April 21, 2015
- Captain Marvel writers confirmed - April 21, 2015
- Pan postponed - April 21, 2015
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.