The script for Simon Pegg & Nick Frost’s next teaming, “Paul”, is absolutely brilliant. It’s such a great read. If the film turns out half-as-well (and they’re able to get Michael Biehn to come onboard – of course most of you’ll have no idea what I mean by that; let’s just say, ‘Reese’ plays a pivotal part in the film), it’s going to be a classic. The flick tells of two science-fiction buffs who, whilst on the way to a convention, wind up in Area 51 and encounter an alien – the titular Paul.
Well, the trades have just announced that Seth Rogen has come aboard to voice Paul. Great choice too. Has one of the most unmistakable voices in the biz right now. Can just imagine him in the role right now.. he’s going to be great. Trust me.
Also aboard the film are (a few more Apatow faves) Jane Lynch (“Knocked Up”), Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig (“Forgetting Sarah Marshall”), and Bill Hader (“The Pineapple Express”).
The film will be directed by “Superbad” helmer Greg Mottola (whose latest film “Adventureland”, coincidentally, is released in Australia tomorrow) and captained by Working Title and Universal.
Read the full story at Variety
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.