Thanks to Warner Home Video, Moviehole has ten terrific “Pushing Daisies” packs to Giveaway. Each pack contains a T-Shirt (beaut one too!) plus a copy of “Pushing Daisies : The Complete First Season” on DVD.
Every not so often, along comes a show that’s different. Wonderfully different. Pushing Daisies is the story of Ned, a lonely pie maker whose touch can reanimate the dead. Neat, but there’s a hitch. If Ned touches the person again, the miracle is reversed. If he doesn’t, a bystander goes toes up. What to do? Easy. Team with a private eye, bring murder victims back just long enough to discover whodunit, and collect the rewards. Things go well until Neds boyhood sweetie is the next dear departed, and he can’t resist bringing her back for keeps. Dig the wit, style and quirky romance If you’re not laughing, you may need a visit from Ned.
This competition is open to Australian Residents Only.
To Win : Fill out your details below and tell us “The connection between Men in Black and Pushing Daisies?”
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.