Oscar Winner and Jeffrey Dean Morgan-clone Javier Bardem (â€œNo Country for Old Menâ€, the upcoming “Wall Street 2″) will join Julia Roberts in “Eat, Pray, Love,” the Ryan â€˜Nip/Tuckâ€™ Murphy-directed adaptation of the Elizabeth Gilbert memoir for Columbia Pictures, according to Variety.
Bardem joins Julia Roberts and Richard Jenkins (â€œThe Visitorâ€) in the cast.
Roberts plays the author, and Bardem will play Felipe, the man Gilbert meets and falls in love with on the final leg of a journey of self-discovery that began with the end of her marriage.
Richard Jenkins plays a Texan whom the heroine befriends at an Indian ashram.
Robertsâ€™ â€œOceanâ€™s Elevenâ€ and â€œThe Mexicanâ€ co-star Brad Pitt is one of the producers.
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
- Jurassic World director bites into Henry - March 31, 2015
- Rip Hunter is coming to The CW! - March 31, 2015
- Mortal Instruments now a TV show instead - March 31, 2015
- Vacation takes the Holiday Road to new July date - March 31, 2015
- Weinstein’s hit Gold - March 31, 2015
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.