Horror faves Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver will play sisters in the new Kristen Bell laffer, “You Again”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Odette Yustman (the chick with the hot ass from â€œThe Unbornâ€), Kristin Chenoweth, â€œAliasâ€ fave Victor Garber, and Betty White (comeback queen or what!?) have also snagged themselves a spot on the Disney vehicle.
The Andy Fickman-directed comedy centers on a woman (Bell) who finds out that her brother is planning to marry the girl who made her high school years a living hell and tries to convince him that his fiancee is not the nice girl she pretends to be.
Curtis and Garber will play Bell’s parents, and White will play her grandmother. (Sigourney Weaver is her rich Aunt Ramona.) Chenoweth plays “a wedding extraordinator.” Yustman plays Bell’s nemesis.
Be great to see horror icons Curtis and Weaver on-screen together!
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.