Earlier this week, Stan Lee was revealed to be (not that itâ€™s a big surprise â€“ heâ€™s appeared in most of the Marvel movies) cameoing in â€œIron Man 2â€. And weâ€™ve just got word of another cameo â€“ albeit a slightly less exciting one (for anyone thatâ€™s not known to spend their Thursday nights camped outside a velvet rope anyway).
Los Angelesâ€™ most record-scratcher has filmed a cameo for Jon Favreauâ€™s super sequel. And it probably wonâ€™t surprise you to hear what heâ€™s doing in the movie. Iâ€™ve stretched more in a tight-fitting turtle neck.
AM appears in a scene that takes place at a club, where Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) is celebrating his birthday.
(SPOILER) When Stark shows up in his alter-ego costume, all hell breaks loose). And I guess the music stops!? Or Stark busts a move to some acidic trance mega-mix!? (SPOILER)
What has the â€˜Vanilla Ice Ninja Rapâ€™ scene from â€œTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II : Secret of the Oozeâ€ suddenly pop into my head?
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.