Nicolas Cage must sure love him some tightsâ€¦
The actor looks set to return to the superhero genre for director Michael Gondry’s â€œThe Green Hornetâ€. Cage, up for the role of the gangster villain in the action/comedy, had previously been involved in comic-book flicks â€œSuperman Livesâ€ (which died about a week into production â€“ but still long enough for Cage to get comfortable in the â€˜blackâ€™ â€˜capelessâ€™ Superman outfit) and â€œGhost Riderâ€. Heâ€™s also said to be attached to star in some kind of a â€œGhost Riderâ€ follow-up.
Meanwhile, Variety has confirmed rumours that Cameron Diaz is up for the filmâ€™s love interest. Sheâ€™d play a reporter who falls for Seth Rogenâ€™s crime-fighter.
The flick, which recently lost Stephen Chow (He was to play Kato; the role is currently being recast), is set to lens in the Fall.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.