Foxy Elizabeth Banks (â€œZack and Miri Make a Pornoâ€, â€œThe Uninvitedâ€) is in final negotiations to star opposite Australiaâ€™s Russell Crowe in “The Next Three Days,” a Paul Haggis-directed flick that takes it cue from the French thriller “Pour elle.”
Haggis is directing, writing and producing “Next Three Days,” which centers on an ordinary couple who find themselves in an unthinkable situation and have to make desperate choices that will test the limits of love.
Though Banks is starting to take on more dramatic parts (like the one she played in â€œThe Uninvitedâ€, but also Oliver Stoneâ€™s â€œWâ€), she wonâ€™t be turning her back on the laffers. The actress is attached with Leslie Mann to New Line’s comedy “What Was I Thinking?” and to DreamWorks’ workplace comedy “Forever 21,” which she’s also producing through her shingle, Brownstone Prods.
There’s more at Variety
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.