Disneyâ€™s â€œBeverly Hills Chihuahua 2â€ is set to go before the cameras on October 5th – but without Drew Barrymore and Piper Perabo.
The sequel, which like the 2008 hit will lens in Los Angeles, has retained the vocal talents of comic George Lopez, but has lost quite a few of it’s original players at the same time.
A casting agent tells us that, “…the hunt has begun to find a new set of lungs to voice Chloe, the character voiced by Drew Barrymore in the original, and a new actress to replace Piper Perabo, who wonâ€™t be returning as Rachel. A few others won’t be returning [either]”.
In the Alex Zamm-directed film, Chloe and Papi return to Beverly Hills, get married, and soon become the overwhelmed parents of five naughty little Chihuahuas.
We’re told, “New characters in the sequel include Papi Jr, son of the original filmâ€™s hero, Papi (returning star George Lopez); Antonio and Alberto, two German Shepherds training to be police dogs; and a stuck-up standard-size poodle named Appoline”.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.