– Just posted new trailers for “The Twilight Saga New Moon” and “Michael Jackson This Is It” in our Trailers Section.
– The Brisbane Times reports that Vin Diesel-sequel “XXX : The Return of Xander Cage” may film in Australia.
– Moviehole has confirmed with representatives for the studio that ‘Rampage’ Jackson has indeed won the much coveted-role of B.A Baracus in “The A-Team”. Filming begins this week.
– Ed Harris, Emma Roberts and Amy Madigan have joined the cast of indie drama “What’s Wrong With Virginia,” directed and written by Dustin Lance Black, Oscar-winning screenwriter of “Milk.” Harris is replacing Liam Neeson, who had been attached to play the role of a sheriff whose state senate bid is jeopardized when his daughter begins to date the son of a psychologically disturbed woman with whom the sheriff has engaged in a two-decade affair. (Variety)
– Coming Soon has exclusively revealed the poster for the apparently-very-spooky “Paranormal Activity”.
– Steven Spielberg is still determined to make his Abraham Lincoln biopic. Despite Robert Redford making “The Conspirator” (about Lincoln’s killer), the filmmaker tells Variety, “We are very happy that Redford will be doing this Lincoln movie. It is completely different from what our DreamWorks Lincoln movie will be, and we believe that it will add to the commercial potential of our film. Lincoln as a subject is inexhaustible.”
– According to Michael Ausiello, former “24” star Eric Balfour is joining the cast of The CWâ€™s ”The Beautiful Life” for a multi-episode arc.
– Speaking of Spielberg, Harrison Ford has confirmed that he, Spielberg and Lucas have all agreed on a storyline for “Indiana Jones 5″. Meanwhile, Karen Allen seems to think the film will be out in 2012. (Slashfilm)
– “Inglourious Basterds” star Christoph Waltz will replace Nicolas Cage as the villainous ‘Mr X’ in director Michael Gondry’s “The Green Hornet”. (Variety)
– Nicole Kidman will star in Tomas Alfredson’s true-life sex-change drama “The Danish Girl.” The flick is based on David Ebershoff’s novel about Danish painter Einar Wegener (Kidman), who in 1931 became the first person to go through a sex-change operation to become a woman. (Variety)
– Julian Sands (“Warlock”) is set to play a younger version of Clark Kent’s father Jor-El in the upcoming season of “Smallville”. (The Ausiello Files)
– Universal has set July 1, 2011, for the release of “Battleship,” confirming Peter Berg as helmer of the live-action pic based on Hasbro’s naval combat board game. (Variety)
– Michael Bay’s official website reports that the loud-mouthed control freak will be meeting this week to discuss ideas for “Transformers 3″.
– In an interview with Coming Soon, actor Michael Sheen revealed who he’s playing in the upcoming “Tron : Legacy”.
– Pre-production has begun on the next “Saw” film – and not surprisingly, it’ll be in 3-D! (Bloody Disgusting)
– Members of the creative team behind His ”Name Was Jason: 30 Years of Friday the 13th” have joined forces once again to bring horror fans the ultimate tribute to yet another landmark slasher series, ”A Nightmare on Elm Street”. The Heather Langenkamp starring/narrated “Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy” officially began lensing on August 22, 2009, in and around Los Angeles. (Dread Central)
– HBO has unveiled a second trailer for the upcoming “Pacific” mini-series starring William Sadler, Isabel Lucas, Joseph Mazello … and my brother, Chris! (Has the battle wounds to prove it!). Check it out at Aint it Cool News.
– Director Danny Boyle is apparently set to get going on a sequel to “Transpotting”. I’ll believe it when the production has a start date. (The Guardian)
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.