Thanks to Anchor Bay Films, Moviehole has 10 double in-season passes up for grabs to see the fabulous “Paper Heart” starring Michael Cera and Charlyne Li.
The film follows Charlyne as she embarks on a quest across America to make a documentary about the one subject she doesnâ€™t understand: Love. As she and her friend and director Nicholas Jasenovec, together search for answers and advice, you get the idea that this new generationâ€™s cynicism isnâ€™t the whole story. On their journey, Charlyne talks with an eclectic array of friends and acquaintances, including scientists, bikers, romance novelists, and children. They offer diverse views on modern romance, as well as various answers to the age-old question: does love really exist?
Shortly after filming begins, Charlyne meets a man after own heart, Michael Cera. As their relationship develops on camera, the pursuit to discover the nature of love takes on a new urgency when she risks losing the person closest to her heart.
TO WIN : Fill out your details below and tell us the link between the band WHAM and actor Michael Cera.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.