Thanks to Warner Home Video, Moviehole has ten copies of “Fringe : The Complete First Season” to Giveaway on Blu-Ray!
Starring Joshua Jackson (“Dawson’s Creek”, “The Skulls”) and Anna Torv (“The Secret Life of Us”, “The Book of Revelation”), the hit science-fiction series revolves around three unlikely colleagues – a beautiful, young and determined FBI agent (Anna Torv), a brilliant but off-the-wall scientist (John Noble), and his sardonic, roguish son (Joshua Jackson) – who team up to investigate a series of peculiar deaths and disasters known as “The Pattern.” The trio suspects that someone is using the world as a laboratory. And many of the clues lead them to Massive Dynamic, a shadowy global corporation that may be more powerful than any nation.
To WIN : Fill out your details below and tell us, “Which ‘Star Trek’ favourite has a guest-appearance on “Fringe” towards the end of Season One?”
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.