â€œCouples Retreatâ€ star Faizon Love tells Moviehole that Jon Favreau and Peter Billingsley (the formerâ€™s co-star and director, respectively) have been trying to get him to agree to being in one of their â€œIron Manâ€ movies for quite a while now. Itâ€™s Love that keeps knocking back the chance to do time with Tony Stark.
â€˜â€™They already tried to put me in Iron Man but I couldn’t. I think I would make it suckâ€™â€™, says the ceaselessly sincere actor.
â€˜â€™I don’t know that genre. These guys do. I didn’t know it was a real comic book. [Jon] thinks I’d make a good villain. Maybe I should just get it out of my way and just do it?â€
Wouldnâ€™t Love make a good â€˜Crusherâ€™? He was the South American scientist who created the “Crusher” Formula which granted him with super-strength, dense skin, and a weight of 1,000 lb (450 kg).
- Map to the Stars - March 5, 2015
- The Voices - March 5, 2015
- Jupiter Ascending - March 5, 2015
- Focus - March 5, 2015
- VOD Views – March 1, 2015 - March 1, 2015
- Anne Hathaway – Song One - February 23, 2015
- Fifty Shades of Grey - February 13, 2015
- The Hundred-Foot Journey - February 9, 2015
- Alien Outpost - February 9, 2015
- The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin - February 3, 2015