Earlier in the day, the trades announced that Oscar Winning Pianist Adrien Brody, Alice Braga (“I Am Legend”), Mahershalalhashbaz Ali (“The 4400″), Walt Goggins (“The Shield”), Rodriguez mainstay Danny Trejo and UFC fighter Oleg Taktarov have all joined the cast of director Nimrod Antal’s “Predators”.
Since the news was announced, there’s been two more casting confirmations :
The Hollywood Reporter says Topher Grace (“That 70s Show”, “Spider-Man 3″) is in talks to join the jungle jaunt. He’d play Edwin, a small unassuming accountant who is formerly one of the FBI’s most wanted.
While Bloody Disgusting have confirmed a ripened rumour that “Friday the 13th” star Derek Mears will be playing a role (reportedly that of a ‘Predator’).
So here’s the cast/character listing as of today’s Outlook-enabled Calendar Date :
Adrien Brody…. Royce
Alice Braga…. Isabelle
Derek Mears… Predator (tbc)
Topher Grace… Edwin
Danny Trejo… Cuchillo
Walt Goggins… Stans
Oleg Taktarov… Nikolai
Mahershalalhashbaz Ali…. Mombassa
Dutch…. Arnold Schwarzenegger (cameo)
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.