The highly-anticipated “X-Men Origins : Wolverine” hits DVD and Blu-Ray Disc this week – and to celebrate, all week Moviehole, with thanks to Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, has been running exclusive podcasts featuring the cast.
We hope you’ve been watching them all! Because if you have, you’ve now got a chance to win some fantastic prizes!
X-Men Origins : Wolverine
Hugh Jackman reprises the role that made him a superstar as the fierce fighting machine who possesses amazing healing powers, retractable claws and a primal fury!
Leading up to the events of ”X-Men”, ”X-Men Origins : Wolverine” tells the story of Wolverineâ€™s epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new, including surprise appearances by several legends of the X-Men universe whose appearances in the film series have long been anticipated!
The Major Prize Is :
– One of the original cells from the ”Wolverine” movie (This is mounted in a glass frame and is quite incredible valued at $269.00)
– “X-Men Origins : Wolverine” on DVD or Blu-ray
10 Runners-Up Receive :
– “X-Men Origins : Wolverine” on DVD
TO WIN : Tell us in 25 words or less which of the Podcasts was your favourite and Why?
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.